|Photo Credit: Latina Magazine|
Looking soft yet stylish, La La's cover for Latina Magazine's April 2012 issue showcases the best in Spring pastels. But since it's summer, we've decided to go with bright, bold colors in our style steal.
Challenge: Recreate La La's Spring Look for Summer
|Photo Credit Fashion Bomb Daily|
- Yellow Blazer: A bold yellow blazer is sure to turn heads. Forever 21's 3/4 Sleeve Single Breasted Blazer ($32.80) offers the same structure as La La's with a deeper yellow, fit for summer time.
- Striped Skirt: This Jack by BB Dakota Camilla Striped Skirt for $39.99 from American Outfitters showcases thin horizontal stripes in yellow, white and royal blue. The boxed pleating along the waist hugs tight and shows off that hourglass figure.
- White Camisole: You can get a cami from just about anywhere. The key is to make sure it is crisp, clean, and white like this Old Navy Cami for $7.50. Simply tuck it in to the skirt and you've got a necessary detail for cheap.
- Accessories: What sets this look off are the bright, teal earrings La La is wearing with the matching cocktail ring. Check out this ASOS And Mary Jewel Square Cocktail Ring in bright, royal blue for $13.26. Also check out these Neon Popper earrings in blue for $10. They dangle just like La La's and match the And Mary Ring perfectly!
- Shoes: We don't know what shoes La La was wearing, what do you think? Tell me in the comment section what shoes you'd wear with this look!
Total Cost: $103 (add tax & shipping)
Recreate La La's Entire Look:
[Glamour Beauty] How to Get a High Ponytail with Lots of Volume