Leaving her hotel in London, in one of her more funky casual outfits, Rihanna is wearing black Converse All Stars, black leggings, a baggy sweatshirt, and a BOY snap back hat. This look can be recreated for those that want to break the mold and move away from the everyday 'cool.'
Challenge: Bring Rihanna's London look to your closet
Budget: $95 (excluding shoes)
Options: (See below for photos of the new look)
- Sweatshirt: Band and statement tee's and hoodies showcase your personality and keep your style kick ass! A gray, long-sleeved top with some kind of band on the front will add the cute yet casual flare this outfit exhibits. This Amplified Rolling Stones Terrifying Slash Neck Top ($23.20) from ASOS is a great substitute to Rihanna's shirt.
- Hat: Another major component to Rihanna's look is her BOY hat. This hat retails for 58.00. If you absolutely love it, spend the extra money! If you're looking for a less expensive version, try creating your own or try the Kidrobot Get Lost Labbit snap back for $35.99. A statement snap back is just what you need to accentuate the look.
- Leggings: Every girl should own a pair of great, comfortable, black leggings! If you don't have a pair, try these Forever 21 Capri Leggings for $4.80. As long as they're black, mostly cotton and fit you correctly, any pair of leggings will do.
- Accessories: Over-sized sunglasses are a must for celebrities (and us everyday divas) trying to escape paparazzi and make a statement. You don't need an expensive pair like Rihanna's Alexander McQueen to recreate this look. These Forever 21 Square black shades ($3.80) will do the trick. Even if you don't have the money for the fanciest pair of sunglasses, treat them well and they'll last. Don't forget to complete the look with a chunky vintage gold chain ($20)!
- Sneakers: Rihanna is bringing back chicks in Chucks. Converse All Stars look good on just about everyone and classic black and white pair can go with almost anything! Invest in a pair of Chucks for less than $50 at DSW.
Total Cost: $87.79 (add tax & shipping)
Click to get the items mentioned above:
Recreate Rihanna's Entire Look:
- [Photos]: New Nail Art Trend